TH HOTEL KOTA KINABALU, SABAH.
The venue for MELTA 25th International Conference is TH Hotel Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
The hotel is strategically located n the hub of city centre, it is 7 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA) by road and 5 minutes away from the Low Cost Carrier Terminal.
Getting into the city is a breeze as the hotel is located a mere 5 minutes away with complimentary shuttle service.
Please click the image below to go to TH Hotel Kota Kinabalu’s official website:
HOW TO GET TO KOTA KINABALU:
Most major airlines fly to Kota Kinabalu International Airport (BKI) from major cities – Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Manila, Seoul, Tokyo etc.
TRAVELLING TO TH HOTEL FROM KK AIRPORT:
TH Hotel is accessible via Taxi, Uber, Grab. The journey takes about 10 minutes.
Alternative Accomodations Nearby TH Hotel:
Kota Kinabalu has one of the most expensive hotel prices on average in Malaysia, therefore it’s a little hard to find cheaper accommodations here.
However, we listed out several hotels nearby that across budgets. All reachable via Taxi, or Grab/Uber ride.
- Tang Dynasty Park Hotel Sembulan (From RM90 per night, 1KM from TH Hotel)
- Yaho Hotel (From RM100 per night, 700M from TH Hotel)
- Zara’s Boutique Hotel (From RM150 per night, 1.3KM from TH Hotel )
- Oceania hotel (From RM150 per night, 1.3KM from TH Hotel)
- KK Times Square Hotel (From RM155 per night, 2KM from TH Hotel, walking distance to Imago Shopping Mall)
- Ming Garden Residence (From RM290 per night, 2KM from TH Hotel)